CREATIVE UI / WEB DEVELOPER
- Job Ref: IT-004-2017
- Department: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Location: JLT Office
- Reporting to: IT Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Duty Hours: 9 Hours
- Closing date: 27 May 2017
- Applying user-centered design processes to develop user- flows, wireframes and reusable components.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Work with Web Developers, Engineers and QA to deliver the final product while making sure that it meets UI specifications.
- Successfully apply principles of graphic design, interactive design, user-interface design, and information design to improve the development of all marketing projects.
Job Specifications / Qualifications
- Minimum 2 year of professional graphic design experience for software, Web application and/or mobile application.
- Experience with responsive design, E-newsletters, and creating interfaces for mobile devices.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, Ability to create wireframes.
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies Knowledge of web and mobile user interface designs principles and best practice and standards.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
Click here to Apply