- Job Ref: IT-003-2017
- Department: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Location: JLT Office
- Reporting to: IT Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Duty Hours: 9 Hours
- Closing date: 27 May 2017
- Generate appropriate design documents, wireframes and other forms of documentation.
- Analyse, design & implement the solutions to address new requirements or bugs.
- Generate unit tests and other testing strategies to ensure the product quality.
- R&D activities on various platforms/technologies, product features.
- Expected to learn new technologies quickly, adapt the product to new platforms.
Job Specifications / Qualifications
- Graduate with minimum 2+ years of industry experience.
- Must know overall Android Architecture, Lifecycle, APIs and Framework.
- Experience in developing Android apps on 2.x+ Android SDK.
- Extensive knowledge on Android UI. Work done for various screens sizes including tablets.
- Knowledge in how to adhere to Android UI guidelines would be a plus.
- Experience in working with various UI elements like Action bar, Navigation, Fragments, etc.
- Solid understanding of performance analysis, optimization, tuning and caching strategies.
- Significantly skilled in debugging & testing techniques.
- Knowledge of App Signing, Build Tools & Procedures.
Click here to Apply