- Job Ref: HR-010-2017
- Department: HUMAN RESOURCES
- Location: JLT Office
- Reporting to: HR. Director
- Job Type: Full Time
- Duty Hours: 9 Hours
- Closing date: 27 May 2017
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives.
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards.
- Source candidates by using databases and social media.
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters.
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidates skills.
- Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions.
- Contact new employees and prepare onboarding sessions.
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legislation requirements are met.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods.
- Attend job fairs and careers events.
Job Specifications / Qualifications
- Arabic and English Speaker.
- 4 to 5 years UAE Experience.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting coordinator or recruiter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline.
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks.
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (e.g. structured, competency based and behavioral).
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems.
- Ability to use psychometric tests and other assessment tools.
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn.
- BSC degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field.
Click here to Apply