CERTIFIED VALET RUNNER
- Job Ref: OPS-009-2017
- Department: OPERATIONS
- Location: Operation
- Reporting to: CVS
- Job Type: Full Time
- Duty Hours: 11 Hours
- Closing date: 27 May 2017
- Greet customers in a pleasant manner and inquire into their car parking needs.
- Provide customers with information on valet parking fees or hold placards possessing this information.
- Provide customers with a receipt in exchange of handed-over keys.
- Drive customers’ vehicles to designated parking locations in a safe manner.
- Ascertain that vehicles are properly parked in designated lots and locked before being left alone.
- Use hand signals, batons and lights to direct customers’ vehicles in available parking spots.
- Escort customers to their vehicles if they forget which area they parked in.
- Take receipt tags from customers, locate their cars and drive them to the waiting areas.
- Ascertain that keys and remotes are returned as soon as the car is handed over.
- Assist customers in jump starting vehicles that may have died and call for cabs or tow trucks when requested.
- Provide support in changing tires and replacing batteries of cars that have malfunctioned in the parking lot.
- Ascertain the cleanliness and maintenance of parking lots to ensure both customer and vehicle safety.
- Position or remove barricades to prevent parking in spots reserved for senior citizens or the disabled.
Job Specifications / Qualifications
- Experience Drivers or holder of driving license from Philippines.
- Filipino age 25 years old above with at least 5'5" of height.
- UAE driving license is not required to join, company will shoulder all the classes and training to obtain the license.
Click here to Apply