- Job Ref: AUD-011-2017
- Department: AUDIT
- Location: JLT Office
- Reporting to: Cash Collection Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Duty Hours: 9 Hours
- Closing date: 27 May 2017
- Stratify collection activities to maximize cash receipts.
- Issue dunning letters to overdue accounts.
- Use skip tracing techniques to locate customers.
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment.
- Issue payment commitment letters.
- Negotiate the return of unpaid merchandise.
- Repossess merchandise when payment is unlikely.
- Monitor cash on delivery or COD roll payments.
- Issue credit hold notifications.
- Coordinate customer credit changes with the credit department.
- Recommend that accounts be shifted to a collection agency.
- Process small claims court complaints.
- Recommend bad debt write-offs.
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status.
Job Specifications / Qualifications
- 4 to 5 Years Experience in the same field.
- Any Nationality are Welcome to Apply.
- Holder of Valid UAE Driving License.
Click here to Apply